The types of red meat vary according to their source. These types vary in terms of the time they need to mature. The lamb needs 30 minutes to 50 minutes to mature by type and lamb. Beef requires 45 minutes to one hour. It takes more than an hour to mature, and by Eid al-Adha, and the frequent eating of meat, every housewife must be well aware of the different pieces of meat.
1. Neck: It is best to be boiled, used for cooking with vegetables.
2. Shoulder: You need to cook slowly for a long time, so it is good to be boiled or cooked with vegetables or canned in the oven slowly.
3. Ribs: One of the most tasty and tasty pieces with an adequate amount of fat, and the ribs near the shoulder tend to be more harsh and suitable for roasting and frying and can also be cooked in the oven. Look at the recipe of Goody's Kitchen with
Quince. 4. Medium: This is the most tender and most expensive part of the meat. It is the most widely used and most popular part. It is ideal for roasting, frying, and fermentation. It does not require much cooking time and does not require much tasting because it has a distinct flavor.
5) Nutmeg: This part contains a lot of meat, and a little fat compared to weight, usually cut into cubes or large slices and used in the frying and fermentation of the oven, and cooking with vegetables or shredded. Urban recipe in the oven height vermicelli recipes Kitchen Goody
6.ganb: This part of the steaks and grill can be used with vegetables, and when cutting this part into slices be sure to be thin so that it can eat it in an easy way.
7. Chest: It is the lower part of the ribs and is usually used for cooking in the oven, frying or grating.