Elegance lies in simplicity, and you, my lady, can make your house incredibly elegant and beautiful with simple touches and through tools available in the kitchen. With simple tools, you can convert some items that you were going to throw away or any items available to you into a masterpiece that will add a charming aesthetic touch to your dining table... the following are some ideas that will help you unleash your creativity.
1. Surely you have several empty Goody glass jars.
Turn them into beautiful vases by placing lace ribbons or fabrics. Put some flowers in these vases and arrange them randomly beside each other to make a lovely decor ... you can put candles in some of them.
2. Give free rein to your imagination and add some vegetables and few flowers and you will be surprised by the splendor and elegance you have created.Mix fruit with flowers to give a cheerful atmosphere with a classy touch…
3. Use any glassware you have and fill it with green or yellow lemons or tangerine with its beautiful orange color; and you can also use pears or apples of all types as compatible with your decoration...
4. Use any jug you have, whether made of glass, silver or even porcelain, and put a few flowers in it with some twigs to make a key piece at the center of your table that will charm and luxury.
5. There is hardly any house devoid of glass cups, and some sets may be incomplete because they may have been broken or lost…Use different shapes of glasses that have, and put colorful candy in them. Turn the larger glasses into vases and arrange them nicely on your table to add a delightful touch to it.
6. You have small glass dishes…Simply turn them into decoration tools; just put some stones in each of them, then cover them with a little water and put a single rose. You won't imagine the beauty you have added with this small action