- Turn on the oven at 170oC.
- Mix the eggs with the cream, oil, sugar, vanilla, custard, and coconut; then add the semolina and baking powder; and mix well.
- Place the mixture in the baking sheet after coating it with a little oil.
- In the cake decoration bag, place a suitable amount of the Goody Date Spread, and use it to draw the checkered decorations on the Basbousa.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Add a little amount of hot water over the Velor sweet condensed milk, and use it to impregnate the Basbousa.