- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Set an ovenproof pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Cook the onion for 6-7 minutes, or until turning soft and translucent. Add the peppers and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Add in the garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Pour in the sieved tomatoes and stir through the tomato puree. Allow to thicken and reduce for 5 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
- Use the back of a spoon to create 4 wells in the sauce and crack in the eggs. Place into the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Scatter with mint and serve with bread on the side.