Enjoy with your family the Al-Tamria balls with delicious nuts, caramel sauce and cinnamon sauce.
3 glasses of dates paste
6 spoons semolina
8 spoons velor powder milk
3 spoons velor canned cream
½ butter finger, thawed (50 g)
1 cup of grated tea biscuits (Digestive)
½ tsp cinnamon
To cover the dates:
Minced almond / grated pistachio / grated biscuits
Coconut / Sesame / Crunched chocolate biscuit
The Dipping Sauces:
1 can velor sweet condensed milk
4 spoons cream cheese
½ can velor sweet condensed milk
¼ spoon cinnamon
1 sm pack Goody hazelnut chocolate, spredable
- In a pan over the fire, roast the milk powder until it slightly browns, then place it in a side bowl; afterwards, roast the semolina until it slightly browns, then pour it over the milk.
- Add the grated biscuits, thawed butter, dates, cinnamon and cream to the bowl; knead with your hand until they become a firm dough.
- Make balls and roll them in the different coverings (almond / pistachio / biscuit / coconut / sesame / chocolate biscuit); arrange them in the serving dish.
- To make the caramel sauce, put the pack of condensed milk in a pressure cooker and cover with hot water for 40 minutes; let it cool for an hour before opening it to get a dulce caramel, and then place it in a small bowl beside the Al-Tamria.
- To make the cinnamon sauce, place all the ingredients in the Magic Bullet blender and mix them thoroughly, pour the mixture in the serving dish.
- Put the Goody chocolate in the bowl.