1 Tbsp active dry yeast
3/4 cup (180ml) buttermilk, at room temperature
2 large eggs, at room temperature
½ cup (100g) + ½ tsp granulated sugar, divided
1 tsp salt
½ tsp vanilla extract
6 Tbsp (85g) unsalted melted butter
3 ½ - 4 cups (17.5 oz - 20 oz) bread flour
6 Tbsp unsalted butter
1 cup packed light brown sugar
2 Tbsp cinnamon
Peanut butter glaze:
1cup powdered sugar
Half cup of Goody peanut butter Cinnamon & apple
1/3 cup milk
1. In an electric stand mixer, add water, yeast and sugar and whisk well. Let rest 5 - 10 minutes. Add milk, eggs, granulated sugar, salt, vanilla and melted butter. blend mixture until combined. Add flour and mix until well combined. Continue mixing on moderately low speed about 5 - 6 minutes while. adding a little more flour as needed to reach a soft and moist dough.
2. Transfer dough to an oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 1/2 hours.
Dust a working surface lightly with flour and turn dough out onto
surface. Sprinkle top of dough with a little flour then roll dough out
into an 20 by 18-inch rectangle
3. Spread butter evenly over entire surface. In a small mixing bowl mix brown sugar and cinnamon. spread brown sugar mixture evenly over butter layer . tightly roll dough into a cylinder. Cut into 12 equal portions using a large sharp knife (they should be
1 1/2-inch each). Arrange rolls, spacing evenly apart on prepared baking sheet.
4. Let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 1/2 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees near the last 20 minutes of rolls rising. Bake rolls in preheated oven until centers are no longer doughy,
about 18 - 22 minutes Take out from the oven and let cool for 30 minutes In A measuring cup mix Goody apple peanut butter
with powdered sugar and milk. Spread peanut butter glaze over cooled cinnamon rolls.