Beehives with Innovative Fillings
1 cup of White Flour
1/2 cup of Brown Flour
1 1/2 Tbsp of Yeast
2 Tbsps of Sugar
Dash of Salt
1 can of Yoghurt
2 Tbsps of Goody Vegetable Oil, melted
1/2 cup of Liquid Milk, warm
1/2 cup of Goody Mushrooms Pieces and Stems
1/2 cup of Goody Red Pasta Sauce-Napolitana
1/2 cup of Green Pepper, cut into small pieces
1/2cup of Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 Tsp of Pizza Spices
3 Onions, sliced
1 1/2 cup of Boiled Chicken, crumbled
1/2 cup of Olive Oil
2 Tbsps Sumac
1 Tsp of Garlic, mashed
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
1/2 a Lemon, squeezed
1/4 cup of Goody Red Pasta Sauce – Napolitana
1/4 cup of Goody Mayonnaise
Dash of Oregano
External Dough Seasoning:
1 Egg, whisked
- Heat the oven at 180oC.
- Mix all the dry dough ingredients together; then add the liquids and knead them well until you obtain an incorporated dough. Leave the dough to ferment from 30 minutes to an hour.
- Prepare each of the fillings separately.
- After the dough ferments, start stuffing them with the fillings.
- Brush the egg over the dough’s top; then sprinkle the oregano on it. Leave the dough to ferment for 15 minutes.
- Place the sheet in the oven for 20 minutes until the dough is baked.
- In a deep bowl, mix together the serving sauce ingredients and serve it beside the pastry.