8 cups Icing Sugar
4 tbsp Milk
4 tsp Vanilla
1 small Pack Goody Peanut Butter
1 cup Toasted Peanuts
1 cup chocolate chips
4 layers white sponge cake
1. In mixing bowl, mix the butter for 3-4 minuets then gradually add the icing sugar. Then add the milk, vanilla and Goody peanut butter while mixing. Continue mixing till you have the desired fluffiness.
2. On a cake turntable put one spoon of the mix and then the first cake layer. Cover the top of the layer with the mix and sprinkle it with 1 tbsp of the peanuts and chocolate chips. Repeat for the rest of the layers. Cover the sides of the cake tower with thin layer of the frost.
3. Chill it for an hour in the fridge so you can add another frost layer.
4. Add another layer on the cake and cover all the cake with smooth thick layer.
5. Using piping bag add dollops over the cake and use the remaining peanuts and chocolate chips to decorate the rest of the cake