Pack of large size tortilla bread
1 tbs olive oil
1 red onion, finely chopped
1 red bell pepper – finely chopped
1 green bell pepper – finely chopped
3 chicken breasts sautéed and shredded in pieces
1 can Goody Corn, drained and rinsed
1 can Goody Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
½ teaspoon chilli powder
1 tbs fresh lime juice
Salt flakes and freshly cracked black pepper to season
2 cups of finely grated cheddar cheese
2 cups of mozzarella cheese
Bunch of fresh coriander
1 jar Goody Marinara Sauce
1. Pre heat oven to 200 degrees.
2. In a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil and sauté the onion. After two minutes add the coloured peppers and continue to cook. Add the pre-cooked shredded chicken, corn, red kidney beans, chilli pepper, lime juice and season to your taste. Add half a jar of Goody Marinara Sauce. Keep stirring and cooking ingredients until all warmed through.
3. Place the tortilla bread on a chopping board and slice in half.
4. Place each ingredient on the tortilla, lengthways. Firstly add the cheddar cheese followed by the warm mixture. Top off with mozzarella cheese. Add a few fresh coriander leaves.
5. Start rolling up your bread into a cone shape (the pointy end of the cone should be the straight cut of the bread).
6. As you roll each cone, place on a non-stick baking tray. Once finished, sprinkle the left over cheese on the top of the cones.
7. Bake for 15 minutes until the cones appear golden in colour and the cheese has melted.
8. Place the remaining Marinara Sauce in a small dipping bowl and serve with the quesadilla cones, garnished with fresh coriander leaves.