Place the mousse into small cups, garnish with your favorite fruits and serve.
2 cans Velor Canned Cream
2 cups chocolate pieces
4 tbsp Velor powder milk dissolved in 1 cup cold water
4 Goody top whip
Blueberry, strawberry, grated chocolate
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Melt 1st set ingredients in a water bath. Let the chocolate mix slightly cool.
2. Mix a cup of milk with top whip until it finely condenses.
3. Softly mix the 2 mixtures together. Place the mousse mix into small cups; place them in the refrigerator from 4 hours to a full night. Garnish with your favorite fruits, and then serve.
• Better serve the dessert in small cups.
• Water bath is a pan which boils over heat, with a deep Pyrex dish placed over it to melt cream and chocolate.