Coconut lovers, these petits are incredibly simple to make and can be served with Arabic coffee. Keep any leftover snowballs in an air-tight container for a sweet mid-week treat.
2 egg whites
1 can Goody Velor Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 tsp vanilla
3 c cups coconut, shredded
1 cup pistachios, chopped
100 ams white chocolate
1. Heat oven to 325 ° F (150 ° C).
2. Line 2 baking pans with aluminum foil and brush with corn oil.
3. Whisk egg whites until bubbles form. Add the sweetened condensed milk while whisking, then add the vanilla. Using a wooden spoon, mix in the coconut and pistachios until blended with the milk mixture.
4. Form batter into small balls and place in the lined baking pans. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
5. Take out of oven, and immediately remove the coconut balls so that they do not stick.
6. Break the white chocolate and place in a microwave safe dish. Microwave the chocolate for 20 seconds. Repeat 3 times until all chocolate melts (chocolate can be melted over a hot water bath). Using a spoon, drizzle the melted chocolate on the coconut balls as desired. Leave to cool then serve.