Condensed Milk Biscuits
Delicious with a cup of tea and milk, or serve it to your guests with morning coffee and enjoy the charming taste.
1 Velor sweet condensed milk pack
2¼ cup Goody margarine
2 cups baking chocolate chips
5 cups versatile flour
½ cup sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
- Heat the oven to 180°, prepare 2 big pans and cover the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a big deep bowl, whisk the sweet condensed milk with the margarine and sugar, till you get a creamy mixture.
- Mix the flour with baking powder, and add the flour and chocolate chips to the bowl, and start kneading it for 3 minutes until you get the smooth and cohesive dough.
- Shape the biscuit pieces by hand or by using a biscuits cutter, and line them in the pan, then add one chocolate chip on top of every piece, then place the pan in the oven for 14 – 16 minute, or until it’s fried, serve it after it completely cools off with coffee or milk.
- Notes: You can replace the chocolate chips with your favorite kind of nuts.