Crab Cake with Greens Salad
4 spring onions
2 tsp chopped chives
400gm crab sticks, chopped
½ cup Goody sweet corn
Salt and pepper
4 tbsps Goody mayonnaise
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
250gm fresh white bread crumbs
2 tsps Goody Mustard
1 bunch of Aurgula
8 plum tomatoes, chopped
1 bunch chives, cleaned
¼ cup Goody Green Olives olives, pitted
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Finely chop the spring onion and chives and add it to the mixing bowl. Add crab, corn, season with salt and pepper, and add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Scale out 1/4 portion of the crab mixture and mould into a patty form and coat in fresh white bread crumbs.
- Refrigerate crab cakes for at least 2 hours to set.
- Using a large pan, fry the crab cakes in a little olive oil until golden brown and then place in the oven or under grill for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix mustard with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the dressing to the chopped tomatoes, chives, and green olives and mix well.
- To serve, put a bed of tomato and Arugula mix and top with one crab cake. Serve.