½ or ¾ pack Goody Elbow pasta
1 medium sized butternut squash cut into small pieces
1 medium sized onion, chopped
1 teaspoon garlic mashed
3 tablespoon butter
2-3 Goody chicken cubes dissolved in 4-5 cups of hot water
2 tsps curry powder
½ tsps cumin ground
½ tsps coriander
½ cup Goody Velor powdered milk mixed with water
½ cup cooking cream
Cream for serving
1. Cook pasta as instructed, drain and keep it aside
2. Heat oven on high temperature, Place butternut squash pieces on baking sheet with some olive oil, black pepper, salt, and coriander and mix well. Bake squash until light golden.
3. In a big pot, sauté onions with garlic in butter, plus 1 teaspoon curry and ½ teaspoon cumin. Cook for 3 minutes then add squash and stock. Puree the soup with a hand blender until smooth, and then leave it to simmer on medium heat.
4. Add pasta and let it cook till it’s done. Then add the cooking cream, milk and the rest of the curry, black pepper and salt. Leave the soup to simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes then sprinkle chopped coriander.
5. To serve: Place soup in individual bowls and add 1 tablespoon cream and sprinkle with chopped coriander. Serve with toasted French bread.