Impress your family with the newest recipes; the Date and Oats Biscuits. Try it now and enjoy eating them.
200g Goody Date Spread
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 2/3 cup Oats, ground
½ cup Whole Grain Oats
½ tsp Baking Soda
¼ tsp Sugar
½ tsp Cinnamon
1. Mix the sugar and butter until they are incorporated.
2. Add the flour, ground oats, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; mix them together or knead them with your hands.
3. For the top, keep aside quarter of the amount, and add the whole grain oats.
4. Bring a sheet and cover it with parchment paper; then place the dough and stack it; afterwards, add the date spread and fully coat the sheet.
5. Add the rest of the dough in a gritty form with the oats grains.
6. Place the sheet in a preheated oven at 180oC for 30-35 minutes until the dough turns golden. Afterwards, take the sheet out of the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes and then slice it.