Prepare now the delicious Date Pudding recipe for your family members and they will adore it. Garnish with ground pistachios and serve cold.
2 Tbsps Goody Date Spread
2 cups milk
1 Tbsp Sugar
2 ¼ Tbsps Starch
1 tsp Cardamom, ground
1. Mix the milk, starch, and cardamom in a pot.
2. Add the Date Spread and stir well.
3. Place the pot over medium heat, and continue to stir until the mixture thickens and blends, and then take the pot off the heat.
4. Distribute the pudding over the serving cups, then refrigerate them until they cool and become incorporated.
5. Garnish with pistachios and serve.