4 sesame seed burger buns
½ tsp butter
Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to season
½ tsp nutmeg powder
½ tsp garlic powder
½ kilo minced beef
Vegetable oil for cooking patties
½ finely diced brown onion
½ finely shredded iceberg lettuce
2 slices sliced cheddar cheese
1 large thinly sliced gherkin pickle
Goody Classic Burger Sauce
1. Slice the burger buns in half.
2. Melt the butter in a non-stick frying pan and grill the inside face of the buns until golden and warm. Do not press down on the buns in order to retain their shape.
3. Set buns aside keeping warm.
4. Place the minced meat, nutmeg, garlic powder and salt and pepper in a large bowl and combine well.
5. Form 4 equal balls with the combined mince mixture. Shape into patties that fit the size of your burger buns.
6. Heat oil in non-stick frying pan. Cook the patties for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked to your preference.
7. Assemble your burgers by staring with the burger bun base. Add Goody sauce, shredded lettuce, burger patty, slice of cheese, onion, pickles, another burger bun base, Goody classic sauce, lettuce, pickles, burger patty, onion, more Goody sauce and top with burger bun.