1 Large Eggplant, chopped to medium-sized slices
2 large Carrots, sliced
1 Tbsp of Oil
1 kg of Minced Meat
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
1 Tbsp of Onion Powder
1 Tsp of Mixed Spices
1 pack of Goody Spaghetti
1 Tbsp of Tomato Sauce
Almonds and Pine Nuts
1. Heat the oven at 180°C.
2. Grill the eggplant and carrots after coating them with oil.
3. In a pan over the heat, fry the meat and then season with salt, black pepper, onion powder and spices, and put aside.
4. Boil the spaghetti according to the instructions mentioned on the package, then drain and wash it, and add the tomato sauce, two spoons of minced meat and a little salt and black pepper.
5. Using a circular mold, place the carrots and eggplant slices respectively, leaving the sides outside the mold, then place the spaghetti and cover with a layer of tin foil and place in the oven for 5 minutes.
6. In the serving dish, flip the mold, then place the minced meat and garnish with the almonds and pine nuts.