Eggplant Steak Sheet
Live the Italian clamor in a dish that ensures you with clean dishes every time you serve it on your table.
½ package of Goody bucatini pasta
1 cup of flour
1 egg, beaten
1 cup bread crumbs
3 medium eggplants, chopped into thick slices
Can of Goody Napoletana pasta sauce
½ cup of parmesan cheese
½ cup of mozzarella cheese
½ cup of oil for frying
¼ cup parmesan cheese for garnish
- Boil the pasta according to the package instructions, place in a serving sheet.
- Put each of the flour, egg and bread crumbs in separate dishes.
- First, dip the eggplant slices in the flour, then in the egg, then in the bread crumbs, fry them in a little oil in a pan until they become golden, and place them on kitchen paper to absorb the oil then arrange them on the pasta in the serving sheet.
- Pour the Napoletana red sauce and sprinkle with the cheeses, turn on the oven from the top at 200o C, put the sheet for 30 minutes until the top is browned.
- Garnish the sheet’s top with parmesan cheese; serve hot to your family.