2 cups of Warm Water
2 cups of Figs, dried and washed
2 cups of Powder Milk
1 can of Goody Velor Canned Cream Plain
½ can of Goody Velor Sweet Condensed Milk
1 cup of Sugar
4 Tbsps of starch, dissolved in 1/2 cup of cold water
1. In a pot over the heat, place the water, then cut the figs into small cubes and place them in the water over the heat.
2. In a deep bowl, mix well the powder milk, the cream, the condensed milk, the dissolved starch and the sugar, and add them to the water and figs.
3. Continue stirring the mixture over the heat for 15 minutes until it comes to a boil and until the figs soften.
4. Pour the mixture in a large dish or in small serving cups; leave them outside for 10 minutes and then refrigerate them.
5. Garnish the pudding with coconut, grated almonds and fresh figs.