1 cup Goody sieved tomatoes
1200 g of fish filet
1 cup of water
2 tsp of spices (cumin and dried coriander)
½ cup finely chopped onion.
4 tsp of corn oil.
3 cloves of minced garlic.
1 Goody chicken cube.
4 Tbsps of tamarind paste
1. Wash the fish well, leaving it aside to dry thoroughly.
2. Cover an oven tray with foil paper, and then place the fish pieces on it.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat, and stir the onion slightly until it sags.
4. Add the garlic and stir, until fragrance Place the tamarind paste, the chicken cub, the goody sieved tomatoes and the water over the previous ingredients, and let them simmer for at least 10 minutes, until the mixture thickens.Pour the past sauce mixture over the fish pieces, then put it into a preheated oven at 170 ° C.
5. Leave it in the oven for half an hour, until the fish is cooked well. Remove the fish from the oven, and serve it with bread or rice.