Fried Egg Rolls
Fried Egg-Rolls is a tasty and pleasant snack for you and your family.
5 Tbsps Goody Mayonnaise
6 whole Eggs
1 Tbsp Velor Powder Milk, dissolved in ¼ cup of Water
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
3 spoons of Velor Canned Cream Plain
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
10 – 12 Spring Roll Wrappers
½ cup of Hot Dogs, chopped into small pieces.
½ cup of Cheddar Cheese, grated
1 cup of Vegetable Oil, for frying
1 Tbsp Goody Hot Sauce
Goody Tomato Ketchup to taste
- In a deep bowl, put the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and whisk them well.
- Heat a spoon of oil in a pan over medium heat and fry the egg mixture until they are cooked, and then set it aside.
- Mix the mayonnaise and the Velor cream together in a separate bowl.
- Place the wrapper at an angle that makes it look like a diamond, then put a spoon of the mayonnaise mixture and 2 tablespoons of egg mixture in the center of the wrapper; and then put a tablespoon of sausages and a spoon of cheddar cheese. Afterwards, coat the wrapper’s edges with a little water and fold the wrapper’s bottom side upwards to completely cover the filling.Fold the wrapper’s right and left sides towards the center in a manner that makes the water serve as glue; so it will tightly close the wrapper with each other. Wrap the filling well inside the wrapper, in order to close it tightly; repeat the process with the rest of the wrappers.
- Heat the oil at a medium temperature, then fry the rolls (one or two at a time) for about 45 seconds or 1 minute, or until it acquires a golden brown color. Make sure to move the rolls constantly in the oil until the color of the rolls changes on all sides.Take the rolls out of the frying oil and place them on kitchen paper. Leave it to cool a bit for 3 – 4 minutes before serving.Serve with Goody Ketchup or Goody Hot Sauce.