Fried Pasta Balls
Do you receive a compliment from your family at the dinner table every day? With "Fried Pasta Balls", you’ll have a wonderful experience, and you will try a new taste
¾ pack of Goody Ditalini Lisce
¼ cup of Butter, thawed
½ cup of All-Purpose Flour
3 Tbsps Velor Powder Milk, dissolved in 1 ½ cup of Water
2 cups of Cheddar Cheese, grated
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
To Wrap the Pasta Balls:
1 can of Goody Red Pasta Sauce- Napolitana
1 Tbsp Velor Powder Milk, dissolved in ¼ cup of Water
3 cups of Bread Crumbs
1 cup of Vegetable Oil, for frying
- Prepare the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- In a pot over medium heat, heat the butter, and then add the flour; stir until it is incorporated. Afterwards, add the milk and cheddar cheese; continue to stir until the cheese melts. Add the pasta, salt and pepper to the mixture; stir well and let it cool for a bit.
- Take a tablespoon of the pasta mixture, and shape it into equally-sized balls, place them on a sheet lined with parchment Refrigerate it for half an hour.
- Whisk the eggs with ¼ cup of milk and dip the balls into the mixture then add the bread crumbs. Repeat the previous step with all the balls, and place them in the freezer for an hour to become Fry the balls in hot oil for 7 minutes or until they brown.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, pour the pasta sauce and stir for 10 minutes to heat up. Place it in a bowl and serve it beside the hot pasta balls.