Enjoy preparing a fruit tart filled with rich and delicious pastry cream. Serve after garnishing with fresh fruit.
For the Pastry Cream:
A drop of Goody White Vinegar
4 Tbsps of Velor Powder Milk dissolved in 1 ¼ cup of hot water
3 Egg Yolks, whisked
1 Tbsps Starch
1 Tbsps of Multi-Purpose Flour
½ cup of Sugar
½ small Tbsps of Vanilla
A dash of Salt
For the Dough:
1 ½ cup of Flour
½ cup of Powdered Sugar
170 gm Cold Butter, chopped
1 tsp Salt
1. Pastry Cream:Mix all the ingredients in the blender except the milk, and then gradually add the hot milk to the mixture; stirring constantly.Place the mixture in a pot over low heat, stirring constantly for 10 minutes until it thickens.Advice: To avoid the formation of lumps in the cream, strain the cream with a strainer, and place it in a bowl; cover tightly with nylon, so that it touches the surface of the cream, and then refrigerate it immediately to cool for an hour.
2. Light the oven from the bottom at 430oC.
3. Dough: Place the flour, sugar and butter in the electric mixer, blend them until the mixture is mixed and the dough becomes crumbled.Place it immediately in the baking sheet, and spread the dough equally at the edges, press it with your fingers, prick dough with fork. Wrap the baking sheet with nylon; and then place it in the freezer for half an hour.
4. Bake the tart immediately after taking it out of the freezer for 10 – 15 minutes, or until the dough turns golden at the edges; take it out and leave it aside to cool.
5. Fill it with pastry cream; garnish with fresh fruit and serve.