Name of Chef: Iman Sibai
1 can of Goody Albacore White Meat Tuna with sunflower oil, drained from oil (preserve the oil for cooking)
1/2 Lemon, squeezed while adding 1/4 Tsp of Garlic, mashed
1 Tsp of Salt
1 Tsp of Black Pepper
1 Tsp of Cumin
½ cup of Leek, minced
1 Tsp of Garlic, mashed
10g of Ginger
1 can of Goody Chopped Tomatoes, finely mashed
2 Hot Peppers
1 Bay Leaf
1 Lemon Grass
1 ½ cup of Hot Water
½ cup of Green Coriander, minced
1 Carrot, sliced
1/4 cup of Goody Mushrooms Pieces and Stems
1 Tsp of Goody Natural Sugar Cane Vinegar
1. Bring a deep bowl and put the tuna and then season it with lemon juice, garlic, a dash of salt, pepper, cumin and vinegar and set it aside for 15 minutes.
2. In a pot over medium heat, heat the tuna oil and add the leek, garlic, and ginger and stir them together for 5 minutes until they wilt.
3. Add the tomatoes to the leek and season with salt, black pepper, cumin, hot pepper, bay leaf and lemon. Add the water and leave the mixture to boil over the heat for 15 minutes; stirring constantly.
4. Remove the bay leaf and lemon, then add the coriander and stir for 5 minutes then remove the pot from the heat.
5. Using the electric mixer at medium speed, place the soup in the mixer and mix until it becomes smooth and then put it back in the pot over medium heat.
6. Add the carrots and mushrooms to the soup and leave to boil over the heat for 10 minutes.
7. In the serving dishes, pour the soup and divide the tuna evenly between the dishes to be placed in the middle of the dish. Garnish the dish with some green onions and coriander and serve hot.