1. In a deep bowl, place all the ingredients together except for the buns; mix them well until they become homogenous.
2. Divide the burger meat into 1-inch thick burgers.
3. Using the griddle, start with grilling the burgers and leave them for 5 minutes on each side to be grilled.
4. Move the burgers to a warm side of the griddle and leave them to be cooked for 6 to 7 minutes until the internal temperature of the burger becomes 74º C. You can measure it using a food thermometer.
5. Place the cheese you want on top of the burger and prepare your sandwich in the way and sauce you want.