A delicious and pleasant meal loved by the young and old Mento Conchiglioni for you and your family.
20 shells of Goody Macaroni Conchiglioni
½ kg Beef Meat, minced
2 large Onions, finely minced
3 tsps Salt
3 tsps Black Pepper
2 cups of Yogurt
4 Garlic Cloves, mashed
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 can of Goody Peeled Chopped Tomatoes
2 Tbsps Coriander, finely minced
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package, but take it off the heat five minutes before the specified period; quickly dry the pasta and wash it with cold water so it stops being cooked.
- Mix the minced meat with ¾ the amount of onions, a teaspoon of salt and another for black pepper. Mix well by hand and then make small balls of a size that fits in the shell’s cavity, and set them aside.
- Mix the milk and garlic with a dash of salt and black pepper in a separate bowl, and leave the mixture aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat the oil, and fry the remaining amount of onions for 10 minutes until it turns golden; afterwards, add the tomatoes, a teaspoon of salt and another for the pepper; leave it over the heat for 10 minutes. Spread the mixture on the base of a medium-sized oven sheet.
- Stuff each shell with a meatball and arrange in the sheet over the tomato mixture; repeat the process until the amount runs out.
- Cover the sheet with tin foil, and place in the oven at 250oC for 15 minutes. Take out the sheet, and pour the yogurt-garlic mixture over it; garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot.