Make your holiday even more joyous with Berries Cake,For you and your family
2 Ready Pound Cake Mixes
¼ Cup Butter at room temperature
3 tbsp Velor powder milk dissolved in ¾ cup water
3 Cups mixed Berries, Strawberries
8 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
8 tbsp cream cheese, softened
2 Cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1.Bring all ingredients.
2. Make cake mixes according to package instructions.
3. Preheat oven to 350ºF, Spray four heart-shaped pans with non-stick cooking spray and line with parchment paper, Divide batter equally among four heart shaped pans.
4. Bake cakes for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Allow cakes to cool completely, then remove from pan and level them by cutting off any parts that puffed up past the edges.
5. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer. With the mixer on low speed, add the powdered sugar a cup at a time until smooth and creamy. Beat in the vanilla extract Assembly
6. Set one cake on a heart-shaped piece of cardboard. Cut 15 cm hearts out of two of the other cake layers.