2 small tubs of yogurt
1 pack Goody cherry gelatin
½ cup sugar
1 cup hot water
3 medium ripe bananas, pureed
1 cup whipping cream
¼ cup sugar
1 (100 gm) pack of cream cheese
Plain pound cake slices
½ cup fresh cherries
1. Line the inside of 8 × 3 inches loaf pan with plastic wrap; leave the plastic hanging outside the pan.
2. Dissolve the gelatin in hot water and keep aside until cool.
3. In a medium bowl, using and electrical mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
4. In a medium bowl, beat the whipping cream until fluffy then fold into the cream cheese mixture. Keep aside.
5. In a medium bowl, mix the yogurt, sugar, pureed banana and cooled gelatin until combined.
6. Pour the gelatin mixture into the pan then pour in the cheese mixture and swirl lightly with a knife. Layer the cake on top of the ice cream then cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 -6 hours.Invert the terrine into serving dish and garnish with cherries.