1. Heat oven on 180 ° C
2. Place the puff pastry in oven sheet until baked and golden crisp
3. In the blender, mix the milk with 1 packet of velor canned cream with top-whip and sugar, and mix well until the sugar dissolves.
4. Put the pastry in a pottery Tajn and pour the mixture of milk and put the second canned cream then add on the top of the cream sprinkle of the brown sugar to cover the top and cut butter into small pieces to melt the sugar and give a sweet brown layer on the top.
5. Bake it in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the top become brownish.
6. Serve with nuts or warm milk