½ cup olive oil
1 chopped red onion
400 gm pumpkin chopped randomly
2 cans Goody Red Kidney Beans
1 can Goody Chickpeas
2 tsp smoked paprika
2 tbs Goody Barbeque Sauce
1 tsp Dijon mustard
Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
1 jar Goody Sieved Tomato Sauce
1 ½ cups grated cheddar cheese
Artisanal Bread to accompany dish
Butter for Artisanal bread
1. Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Warm 2 tbs of olive oil in a non-stick, oven safe, fry pan. Sauté onion and pumpkin pieces until soft and golden in colour. Add beans, chickpeas, paprika, barbeque sauce, mustard and season to your personal preference. Cook until heated through. Stir in the sieved tomato sauce and simmer. Leave simmering for 4 minutes.
3. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the dish and place in oven for 15 minutes. When the cheese has melted and is a golden brown colour, your dish is ready.
4. Place your desired bread under a grill or toast. Spread with butter.
5. Scoop up the delicious drama, straight from the pan, with your artisanal bread.