1 pack of Goody Spaghetti
½ kg of Minced Meat
1 Onion, chopped
3 Garlic Cloves, mashed
1 can of Goody Chopped Tomatoes
2 Tbsps of Tomato Paste
2 Tbsps of Italian Spices, dried
1 Tsp of Salt
½ Cream Cheese
1 cup of Italian Cheese Mix, grated
1. Heat the oven at 180oC.
2. Coat a 9-inch deep cheesecake mold with oil and wrap it from the outside with tin foil to prevent any leakage.
3. Boil the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package, then drain it and set it aside.
4. Using a pan over medium heat, add the meat and stir until it turns brown; afterwards, add the onion and garlic; stir them together for 5 minutes until the onion becomes tender.
5. After the meat is cooked, add the chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian spices and salt, and let them simmer.
6. Keep 2 cups of the spaghetti sauce aside, then add the boiled spaghetti on the remaining sauce; stir well until they are incorporated; and then add the eggs and stir them together.
7. Place the spaghetti in the previously made mold and push downwards, then cut the cream cheese into slices and place them on the spaghetti’s top.
8. Place the remaining amount of spaghetti sauce on the top; then sprinkle the cheese and place it in the oven for 25 minutes until you obtain crunchy edges.
9. Take the spaghetti out of the oven and leave it for 5 minutes before cutting and serving it.