Dazzle your guests with beautifully flavored and shaped moulds with minimal effort.
3 ¼ cup of zucchinis, diced
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tbsp of Velor powder milk dissolved in ¼ cup of water
1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, grated
¼ cup of flour
1 tbsp of parsley, minced
3 basil leaves, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the zucchinis into small cubes and set them aside.
2. Place a pan over high heat then add the olive oil then the zucchinis, stir in a minced garlic clove, leave them on the heat for 10 minutes then let them cool a little.
3. In another bowl, mix the eggs, milk, cheese, flour, parsley, basil, salt and black pepper then add them to the zucchinis after they cool, stirring.
4. Pour the mixture in greased cupcake moulds, sprinkled with flour to ease its removal from the moulds, place the moulds in the oven at 180o C for 20 minutes or until they are done.
5. Remove them from the moulds and set them aside to cool a little then serve.
It is preferable to use silicon cupcake moulds or to put paper moulds to ease the removal from the sheet.