Dazzle them with your creations with the tastiest Pavlova which melts in the mouth of all those who taste it
4 large egg whites
Pinch of salt
1 cup of sugar powder
1/2 tbsp starch
1 tsp of Goody white vinegar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 ¼ cup of berries, frozen
3 tbsps sugar
1 pck of vanilla top whipping cream
1 cup of strawberries, minced
1 cup of blueberries, fresh
1 cup of raspberries, fresh
1. Heat the oven at 130o C then prepare three sheets with parchments by drawing a circle about 15 cm in diameter using a pencil on each parchment on the side facing the sheet.
2. Using a Kenwood cake mixer, whisk the egg whites and the salt on a high speed for a minute until the mixture becomes white and firm.Add the sugar gradually then whisk them for about 2 minutes until the mixture becomes firm and glazed, turn off the mixer.Put the starch in a strainer, sieve over eggs mixture then add the vinegar and the vanilla, mix lightly using a rubber spoon about 4 turnovers.
3. Divide the meringue mixture on the parchments so that the mixture is enough to fill 3 sheets guided by the circle, which you have drawn on the back of the parchment, to make approximately equal sized layers. Bake for half an hour.Turn off the oven, leave the meringue in the oven after turning off the heat for about an hour until they completely cool and become crisp-tender. Remove them from the oven and set aside.
4. While cooking the meringue, mince the berries using a Kenwood food processor then put them in a strainer, press them using a spoon to remove any seeds or masses. Add the sugar to the berries and put them over the heat, continue stirring until the sugar melts, remove them from the heat and let them cool.
5. Put the berries with the sugar over the heat until the sugar melts, remove them from the heat and leave them to cool.
6. Prepare the vanilla top whipping according to the method recommended on the package.
7. Put the first layer of the meringue in a serving dish then add the top whipping cream layer then add a portion of the berries and strawberries for garnish then the berry sauce. Afterwards, add the second and third layers of meringue, following the same steps that you have done in the first layer.Serve immediately and Bon Appetit.