2 cup (70g) all-purpose flour
½ cup old fashioned oats
½ cup (110g) packed light-brown sugar
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
1/3 cup (76g) unsalted butter, diced into small cubes
2 cans of Goody canned peach
3 Tbsp (42g) unsalted butter, melted
3 Tbsp water
1 Tbsp lemon juice
½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup (55g) light-brown sugar
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 pinch salt
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Butter a baking dish (or small casserole dish with a similar size), set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl whisk together 1/2 cup flour, the oats, 1/2 cup brown sugar, the baking powder, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 tsp salt for 30 seconds.
3. Add diced butter and using clean fingertips, rub butter into dry mixture until it comes together into small crumbles. Transfer to refrigerator to chill while preparing filling.
4. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together melted butter with water, lemon juice and vanilla. Stir in 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and pinch of salt.
5. Place Goody canned peach in a large bowl then pour butter mixture over peach and toss to evenly coat, then pour peach mixture into prepared baking dish.
6. Remove topping from refrigerator and sprinkle into crumbles evenly over top of peaches.
7. Bake in preheated oven until top is golden brown.
8. Remove from oven and allow to rest 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and salted caramel sauce if desired.