Enjoy the taste of peanut butter and add flavor to your Arabic coffee time.
1 Velor sweet condensed milk pack
200g creamy cheese, at room temp.
1 cup Goody peanut butter
2 cups crushed chocolate biscuit
1 tbsp. bitter cocoa
1 decoration sack
1. In a deep bowl, mix the sweet condensed milk with cheese and peanut butter, and whisk for two minutes, until you get a creamy mixture.
2. Fill the decoration sack with the mixture, and then add a small amount of the peanut butter blend to the bottom of the cup, then a teaspoon of crushed biscuit, then a layer of creamy peanut butter, then a layer of biscuit, then another one of cream.
3. In a small colander, sprinkle the powdered bitter cacao on the top and place it in the fridge for 4 hours to one night, then serve it
• Take the creamy cheese out of the fridge ten minutes before usage.
• Use the cake blender (whisk) to whisk the cream.
• It’s possible to make it in small or regular sized cup, but the small size is recommended, serve with coffee.