Chef name: Eman Al-Sibai
1 pack of Betty Crocker Buttermilk Pancake Mix
Eggs, Milk, Oil (according to the instructions mentioned on the package)
4 Tbsps Goody Peanut Butter
Dates Syrup Ingredients:
1 cup of Goody Arabic Sweet Syrup
1 Tbsp of Date Spread
Crushed and Roasted Peanuts
1. Prepare 8 to 10 pieces of pancakes according to the instructions mentioned on the package.
2. Coat a pancake piece from the middle with a teaspoon of peanut butter, and then cover it with another piece, so that you will get a Pancake stuffed with peanuts.
3. Coat the pancake edges with peanut butter and cover with crushed peanuts. Repeat the process until you finish the entire amount.
4. In a deep bowl, mix the syrup and the dates and stir them together until they are incorporated.
5. On the serving dish, place the stuffed pancakes, then pour the dates syrup, and garnish with crushed peanuts.