Everyone needs to good chocolate cake recipe. Mmm is the only thing you will hear when they will have this cake.
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup sugar
¾ cup oil
3 tbsp Goody Velor Milk Powder, dissolved in 1 cup water
2 ½ cups flour
4 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp cocoa powder
Butter, for greasing the baking pan
For the frosting:
1 bar chocolate
1 bar white chocolate, grated
1 cup chocolate, chopped
2 cans Goody Velor Cream
1. In a bowl, whisk eggs with vanilla. Add the sugar. Then slowly add the oil and mix well.
2. Sift the cocoa with the flour. Add gradually to the egg batter while stirring. Add the milk gradually and finally add the baking powder.
3. Heat oven to 180°C. Grease a medium sized baking pan and pour cake batter in. Bake at medium heat for 50 minutes.
4. For the frosting: Melt the dark chocolate over a hot water bath. Add the Velor cream and whisk until well combined. When cake cools, spread the frosting all over the cake, then sprinkle the grated white chocolate, and use the chocolate pieces to decorate the cake.
• Note: For the hot water bath: Fill a pot halfway with water. Place on high heat. Place a bowl on top of the pot, making sure it does not touch the water. Place the chocolate in the bowl so that the steam from the water melts it.