Pistachio Cake with Rose Cream
For lovers of sweets and pastries, here is the Pistachio Cake with Rose Cream with delicious cream, grated pistachios and rose beads for you and your family
2 cups of All-Purpose White Flour, sifted
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
¼ tsp Salt
¾ cup of Pistachios, ground
¾ cup of Vegetable Oil
4 Tbsps Velor Powder Milk, dissolved in ¾ cup of Water
¾ cup of Sugar
1 Tbsp Goody Natural Sugar Cane Vinegar
1 tsp Vanilla
2 Tbsps Green Liquid Food Coloring
¾ cup of Sugar
4 Tbsps Velor Powder Milk, dissolved in ½ cup of Water
4 Tbsps All-Purpose Flour
¼ Cup of Whipping Cream
1 Tbsp Rose Water
1 tsp Red or Pink Food Coloring
150g Butter, tender at room temperature
2 Tbsps Sugar, powdered
½ cup of Cotton Candy
4 Tbsps Pistachios, grated
4 Mohammedi Rose Beads
- Heat the oven at 350oC from lower heat only.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and ground pistachios in a deep bowl and then leave it aside.
- Place the eggs, oil, milk, sugar, vinegar, vanilla and green food coloring in an electric stand mixer, and then mix at low speed for 10 minutes. Afterwards, add the mixture to the flour and mix them with the hand mixer in one direction so that the mixture will be incorporated, but do not overmix. Place the cake mixture in a medium-sized sheet greased with oil and sprinkled with a thin layer of flour.
- Bake the cake in the oven for 45 minutes until it puffs up and turns golden. Take the mold out of the oven and leave it until it completely cools, then flip it onto the serving dish and leave it aside.
- Rose Cream to Prepare؛ Place the sugar, milk, flour, whipping cream, rose water and pink food coloring in a small deep pot over medium heat; mix them with a hand egg beater for 10 minutes until the mixture becomes incorporated and thick, and then take the pot off the heat.
- Place the mixture in the electric stand mixer at high speed for 5 minutes until it cools; and then gradually add the butter to the mixture at a medium speed. Mix for 7 minutes until it becomes thick and creamy.
- to Serving:Sprinkle the cake’s top with sugar powder, and garnish the cake with the rose cream. Afterwards, place the cotton candy in the center of the cake; then sprinkle cake’s top with grated pistachios and Mohammedi roses, and serve.