1 Tbsp Butter, chopped
1 medium Onion, diced
1 Garlic Clove, minced
3 1/2 cups of Goody Sieved Tomatoes, fine
3 cups of Low-Sodium Chicken Stock or Vegetable Stock
Dash of Sea Salt
Black Pepper, to taste
1/4 cup of Cooking Cream
Fine slices of Fresh Basil
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches:
8 slices of White Toast Bread, while removing the edges
8 slices of Cheddar Cheese
2 Tbsps Butter
1. In a large pot over medium heat, melt a large tablespoon of the butter; then add the diced onions and stir from 2 to 3 minutes until they wilt. Add the garlic and stir the mixture together for another minute.
2. Add the sieved tomatoes and stock over the mixture, and then season with salt and black pepper. Stir the mixture until it boils, and then lower the heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Add the cream and garnish the top with basil.
3. Using a rolling pin, try thinning the toast bread to become flat, then add place a slice of cheddar cheese on each piece of bread. Roll it tightly.
4. In a large pan over medium heat, melt a large tablespoon of the butter, then add the cheese rolls and flip them on each side for 3 minutes until the bread turns golden and the cheese melts. Repeat the process until the amount ends.
5. In the serving dish, pour the soup and serve it beside the grilled cheese rolls.