½ cup of Oil
½ cup of Sugar
½ cup of Warm Milk prepared from (1/2 cup of Water, 2 Tbsps. Powder Milk, and 1 Tbsp. Rose Water)
1 Tsp of Pink Color
2 cups of Flour
1 Tbsp. of Baking Powder
Sauce or Milk Mixture:
1 can of Goody Velor Sweet Condensed Milk
1 can of Evaporated Milk (tea milk)
½ cup of Fresh Milk
1 Tsp of Rose Water
A Drop of Pink Color
1 Envelop of Goody Top-Whip
1. Heat the oven at 180° C.
2. Using the cake mixer, mix oil, sugar and milk, then add the eggs and food coloring. Afterwards, add the flour gradually while continuing to mix, and finally add the baking powder.
3. In a medium size sheet, pour the cake mixture and place it in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
4. In a deep bowl, mix the milk mixture ingredients together.
5. Perforate the cake using a fork and then pour the milk mixture over it until the cake completely absorbs it.
6. Using a beater, whisk well the contents of the cream pack and the Top-Whip envelop until it thickens and then coat the cake’s top with it. Garnish it with flowers.