4 cans of Goody Pink Salmon with Chili Pepper
2 large Eggs
2 Tbsps Butter
2 Tbsps Flour
1 cup of Milk
2 Tbsps Fresh Parsley, minced
2 Tbsps Garlic, minced
Dash of Nutmeg
½ tsp Salt
Dash of Black Pepper
1. Heat the oven at 180oC, and grease the Souffle ceramic trays with butter.
2. Drain the salmon well from water; then separate the egg whites from the yolk and place them in two different dishes.
3. In a large pot over low heat, melt the butter and add the flour; then stir for a couple of minutes. Add the milk gradually, while stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
4. Take the pot off the heat; then first add about ¼ cup of egg yolk gradually to the sauce; so that it will not be cooked; then add the entire amount. Return the mixture to the heat once more; stirring rapidly in order not to clump. Afterwards, add the parsley, garlic, nutmeg, salt, pepper, and salmon.
5. Using an electric mixer, whisk the egg whites until you obtain a shiny thick mixture and when raising the mixer you obtain a beak shape; then add it gently to the salmon mixture.
6. In the previously prepared ceramic dishes, pour the mixture to fill half the dish only.
7. Place the dishes in the oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until their brown color turns golden, and do not open the oven door until it seems to you that they are cooked.