4/1 cup of Goody Natural Peanut Butter
1 Garlic Clove, minced
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
2 Tbsps Soy Sauce
2 tsps Brown Sugar
4 tsps Goody Hot Sauce
2 Tbsps Lemon Juice
6 Tbsps Coconut Milk
2 Tbsps Water
1/4 tsp Salt
1 pack of Goody Whole Wheat Spaghetti
2 cups of Red Cabbage, minced
2 cups of Green Cabbage, minced
2 Carrots, finely minced
1/4 tsp Salt
2 Green Onion Sticks, finely sliced
1 large Red Bell Pepper, seeded and finely sliced
1 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
2 tsps Sweet Soy Sauce
Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
350g Chicken Breast, cut into fine vertical slices
1. In a deep bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients well until they are incorporated and become a smooth mixture.
2. Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the pack, then drain it and set it aside.
3. In a deep bowl, put the cabbages and carrots, then add the salt and stir together. Leave them aside from 5 to 10 minutes until they gently wilt.
4. In a deep bowl, place the satay chicken ingredients, except the oil and chicken.
5. In a non-stick pan over high heat, heat the oil, then add the chicken slices; stir for 3 minutes until they turn golden, then place them in a side dish.
6. In a serving dish, place the pasta and the remaining salad ingredients with the chicken and satay mix, and serve.