Chef Name: Hisham Baeshen
500g of Goody Pasta Fettuccine
½ kg of Sausages, spiced
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 large White Onion, cut into small cubes
30g of Butter
10 Garlic Cloves, mashed
4 Red Cherry Peppers or any type of Red Chili Pepper
1 Tbsp of Italian Spices
1 Tsp of Salt, to taste
1/3 cup of Goody Marinara Sauce
8 Cherry Tomatoes, cut into halves
Grated Parmesan Cheese, to taste
First: Prepare the Pasta:
1. Boil the pasta fettuccine according to the instructions mentioned on the package, while stirring it every once in a while for 7 minutes; so that it will be ¾ cooked. Drain and wash it with cold water and set it aside. When the boiling is completed, set aside ¼ cup of the boil water.
Second: Prepare the Sausage:
2. Empty the sausages by making a cut with a knife and then break it into small pieces with your hand.
3. In a hot pan over medium heat, add the oil and onion; stir the onion cubes until they wilt. Afterwards, add the butter while stirring constantly until it melts. Add the garlic and pepper; stir a little, and then move the vegetables to the middle of the pan.
4. Add the sausages to the vegetables; stir them together until they are incorporated; and then add the Italian spices and salt.
5. Add the sauce and ¼ cup of the boil water and let the mixture simmer for 3 minutes until it is cooked.
6. Add the cherry tomatoes and half the amount of the parmesan cheese; stir the mixture together, and then add the fettuccine and leave it over the heat for a couple of minutes.
7. In the serving dish, place the fettuccine and garnish with the remaining parmesan cheese, and serve hot.