Seafood Lasagna Rolls
A delicious lasagna that dives with your loved ones into the depths of the seas with each bite.
10 Goody lasagna slices
3 tbsps olive oil
½kilo of shrimps, peeled
Salt and pepper to taste
2 garlic cloves, ground
Can of Goody tuna bakour
1 ½ cup of ricotta cheese or cottage cheese
¼ cup of parmesan cheese
1 egg for whisking
2 – 3 tbsps of fresh basil, minced
2 cups of Goody Napoletana sauce
- Heat the oven at 180o C.
- Put water in a large bowl and let it boil over high heat, add the lasagna then poach it according to the package instructions until it becomes partially tender, strain then set aside.
- At the same time, heat oil in a large pan over medium heat then add the shrimps after seasoning it with salt and pepper, add the garlic to the pan and fry them together for 4 minutes until the shrimps are done, remove the shrimps from the fire, leave it to cool.Place the shrimps in a bowl then add tuna, a cup of ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, egg, basil, nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste, mix them well.
- In another bowl, one and a half cup of Napoletana sauce with the remaining ricotta cheese, stir well until the mixture becomes soft.
- Prepare a baking sheet; cover the bottom of the sheet with the remaining half cup of Napoletana sauce.
- Spread the lasagna and pour the shrimp mixture over it, roll the lasagna and place it in the baking sheet, repeat the process until the amount ends.
- Afterwards, Add Napoletana sauce and mozzarella cheese over it.Bake the lasagna for 25 minutes until the rolls become hot and the cheese becomes golden.