1 tbsp Butter for cooking
750 gm ground beef
Sea salt and pepper
1 cup carrots diced
1 cup of green pees
1 medium onion chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
3/4 cup water
2 1/2 tbsp Goody pasta Arrabiata sauce
1 tsp fresh minced rosemary
4-6 potatoes boiled peeled and cut into cubes
2/3 cup full fat coconut milk blended prior to adding
3 Tbsp butter
Salt and pepper to taste
Chopped fresh parsley for
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees
2. In a deep oven proof skillet, add beef to skillet and sprinkle with sea salt. Brown beef over medium heat breaking up lumps with spoon. remove from skillet to a plate with slotted spoon and set aside.
3. Add carrots and green pees to skillet, stir to coat and cook about 2 minutes, then add onions and cook until softened. Add garlic and sprinkle veggies with a bit of sea salt, stir, then cover the skillet briefly to soften carrots until fork tender.
4. Add Goody arrabiata sauce and the remaining ingredients for the beef mixture to the skillet, stir to combine, then return beef to skillet and stir to coat, simmer for 2 minutes or so to thicken the sauce and blend flavors.
5. Spread all the mashed potatoes over the beef mixture and use a spoon or spatula to smooth the top. Sprinkle with parsley, then place skillet on a large baking sheet (to catch any bubbling sauce) and bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until sauce is bubbling and top begins to turn light brown.
6. Remove from oven, allow to sit about 10 minutes before serving hot.