1 Pack of Spice Mix of Original Smoky BBQ Fajitas Old El Paso
8 Grilling skewers
8 Slices/ one pack of Soft Flour Tortillas of Old El Paso.
1 Goody BBQ Sauce
1 can of Goody Pineapple
500 g. of fresh jumbo shrimp, peeled, cleaned and ready to cook.
2 Lemons juice with grated lemon skin.
1 Medium size ball of fresh American lettuce.
1 Medium size piece of Red onion.
1 yellow/orang bell pepper, sliced.
1 pack of chopped green coriander
1 table spoon of vegetable or olive oil.
Sour cream for dipping.
1. Prepare the seasoning spice mixture in a deep bowl by mixing tomatoes with red pepper and fajita sauce and add lemon juice and oil.
2. Dip the shrimp into the mixture and make sure the shrimp is fully covered by the mixture. Leave it for (2) two minutes before we place the shrimp on the grilling skewers and grill for (3) thee minutes, for each side.
3. After the shrimp is well grilled, place it into the lemon and spice mixture, for extra flavor.
4. Warm the tortilla bread following the instructions on the packaging box for preparing the tortilla in oven, on pan or grill.
5. Place the sour lemon seasoned shrimp over the warm tortilla bread. Add fresh crunchy lettuce, sour cream dressing, Goody BBQ Sauce and Goody Pineapple Slices.
Wrap it and present it with a small bowl of sour cream for a dip to your family and loved ones.