An inspiration of the Mexican tradition. Innovative, luscious, impressive and easy to make.
1/3 pack Goody spaghettini #21
200g minced meat
1 cup taco sauce (without vegetables)
2 tbsp taco spices
5 tbsp water
2 tbsp oil
Grated cheddar cheese
1. Cook pasta according to pack instructions. Drain, return to pan, cover.
2. In a shallow pan, heat oil, cook meat and break lumps. When liquid absorbed, add 1 tbsp spice and water, mix well to incorporate. Take off heat and set aside.
3. Add taco sauce to pasta along with second tbsp spice. Return to heat, mix till heated through.
4. Fill tacos with pasta, top with meat. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Arrange in serving plate.
• Fill tacos just before serving to ensure crispiness.
• Serve with sour cream and guacamole.