Spaghettini chicken piccata
1 pack Goody Spaghettini
1 plate chicken breasts (pounded to medium thickness)
Salt- Black pepper
Flour for coating chicken
3 tbsps butter
1 ½ tsp garlic, minced
1 tbsp flour
2 cubes Goody chicken stock dissolved in 2 cups water
2 lemons, juiced
½ tps sugar
sprinkle of lemon pepper
1/3 cup Goody Green Olives, sliced
2 tbsps capers
1/3 cup parsley, chopped
Parmesan cheese Freshly grated
- Boil spaghettini and drain well as instructed on the pack
- Pound the chicken breasts, and then season with salt and black pepper. Coat well with flour.Place butter and olive oil in a pan and fry chicken breasts on both sides on high heat until light golden brown then set aside. Do not overcook the chicken.In the same pan, add the minced garlic and sauté it, then add the flour and stir for 1-2 minutes.Add the stock, lemon juice, spices and olives and mix well. Let the sauce simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Take half or ¾ cup of sauce and add it to the pasta and mix well until pasta is coated with the sauce.Place the chicken breasts back into the sauce. Add the capers and cover the pan. Let it simmer until the sauce thickens a little.
- Sprinkle the sauce with parsley and parmesan.
- Serve the spaghettini topped with the sauce, and serve.