Stuffed Breakfast Braid
Prepare the tasty stuffed braids for your family and serve them for breakfast, they will love them.
2 Tbsps butter
1 whole Potato, diced
1 Onion, finely minced
1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
1 can of Goody Whole Kernel Golden Corn
½ can of Goody Mushrooms Pieces and Stems
8 whole Eggs
2 Green Onions, minced
2 tsp of Goody Chili Pepper
1 cup of Cheddar Cheese
1 pack of Puff Pastry Dough
1 Egg White
1 tsp Water
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the butter; then add the potato cubes; stir for 5 minutes or until the potatoes become tender. Add the onion, bell pepper, corn and mushrooms to the potatoes. Stir the mixture for 8 to 10 minutes or until the onions are cooked; stir the mixture frequently and lower the heat.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs with green onions and chili pepper and add them to the potatoes mixture; add cheese and stir the mixture slightly. Take the mixture off the heat and place in another bowl and leave it to cool.
- Heat the oven over high temperature.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg white with water, spread an aluminum foil paper over the oven sheet and spread the puff pastry dough over it in a rectangular shape with length 25 cm; cut the dough. Add the potatoes-eggs mix in the center of the dough, and then braid the dough. Grease the surface with the water and egg white mixture.
- Bake the braid for 25 to 30 minutes until it turns golden. Serve warm.